- Children’s Programing
- Story Times
- Self Serve Photo Copier
- Early Literacy Computer
- Clubs And Free Programs
- Public Computers with Filtered Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Over 70 Magazine Subscriptions
- Audio Books, CD’s, and Videos
- Manga Collection
- Quilting Collection
Getting a Library Card
- A completed Library Card Application
- Current Government Issued Photo ID
- Proof of residency in the Cushing area. Post Office boxes will require separate proof of residency for the physical address
- For Children under 18, the parent or guardian must be present to sign and show current Photo ID. The signing adult is responsible for all materials checked out on the child’s card.
- Children under 6 years old are not eligible for a Library Card
- Cards will be mailed to applicants. Please allow 5-7 days.
Borrowing from the Library
Circulating Materials check out for 14 days, with the exception of New Adult Fiction, Magazines, DVD’s, or high demand/reserve items.
Items may be renewed by:
1. Bringing the item to the library
2. Renewing the item by phone at 918-225-4188
3. Logging into your library account and renewing.
Using the internet
As per Government regulations, our internet access is filtered. Free Public Access WiFi is available. Public Computers are available to use with a completed Computer Usage Form.
To use a public computer please bring in your current valid Government Issued ID, read and sign computer usage policy. Computer sessions are limited to one session per day for up to one hour.