Getting a Library Card
- A completed Library Card Application
- Current Government Issued Photo ID
- Drivers License
- State ID
- Tribal ID
- Proof of residency in the Cushing area. Must include the street address and applicant's first and last name.
- Photo ID
- Voter's registration card
- Stamped piece of mail from the last 30 days
- Utility bill
- Lease or rental paperwork or receipt
- For applicants that are not residents but are employed in Cushing, proof of employment is required
- Official employee ID card
- Any official tax document with name and address or employment verification
- Current pay stub with name & employer/business name & address
Library cards are mailed to you. Please allow 5-7 days.
For Children 6-17 years old, a parent or legal guardian must be present to apply and have their photo ID and proof of residency, see above for details. The signing adult is responsible for all materials checked out on the child's card.
Children under 6 years old are not eligible for a Library Card.
Using the Internet
Our internet access is filtered. Free WiFi is available. Public Computers are available for use with a completed Computer Usage Form.
To Use a Public Computer
You will need to bring a current, government issued photo ID and read and sign a computer usage form. Computer sessions are limited to one session per day for up to one hour.
A parent or legal guardian must complete the form and provide their photo ID for children 6-17.
Printing is available for a fee. We have a B&W printer that can print from library computers. It is 10 cents per page, maximum 50 pages, cash only.
We have a B&W copier available to the public. It is 15 cents for a letter size copy and 40 cents for a legal size copy.
The Library copier cannot print digital files.
Borrowing from the Library
Most items check out for 14 days
Exceptions: New Adult Fiction, Magazines, DVD's, the Library of Things and high demand or reserved items.
Ways to Renew Items
- Bring the item to the library and talk to staff.
- Call us and renew by phone. 918-225-4188
- Log into your library account and renew.
If the library doesn't have the book, movie or other item you need, ask us about getting it from another library in the network. We may be able to find what you need. Please ask!
There's a postage fee for an Interlibrary loan. If we are unable to borrow the item requested, the postage fee will be refunded.