Get a Library Card
- A completed Library Card Application
- Current Government Issued Photo ID
- Drivers License
- State ID
- Tribal ID
- Proof of residency in the Cushing area. Must include the street address and applicant's first and last name.
- Photo ID
- Voter's registration card
- Piece of mail from the last 30 days
- Utility bill
- Lease or rental paperwork or receipt
We'll mail your library card to you. Please allow 5-7 days.
For Children under 18, the parent or guardian must be present to apply and have a photo ID and proof of residency, see above for details. The signing adult is responsible for all materials checked out on the child's card.
Children under 6 years old are not eligible for a Library Card.
Using the Internet
Our internet access is filtered. Free WiFi is available. Public Computers are available for use with a completed Computer Usage Form.
To Use a Public Computer
Bring in your current and valid government issued photo ID and read and sign a computer usage policy form. Computer sessions are limited to one session per day for up to one hour.
A parent or guardian must complete the form and provide their photo ID for children under 18.
Printing is available for a fee. We have a B&W printer that can print from library computers. It is 10 cents per page, maximum 50 pages, cash only.
Borrowing from the Library
Most items check out for 14 days
Exceptions: New Adult Fiction, Magazines, DVD's, the Library of Things and high demand or reserved items.
Ways to Renew Items
- Bring the item to the library and talk to staff.
- Call us and renew by phone. 918-225-4188
- Log into your library account and renew.
If the library doesn't have the book, movie or other item you need, ask us about getting it from another library in the network.
There's a small fee. We may be able to find what you need. Please ask!